A Surprise Alaska Trip

A somewhat last minute trip to Alaska came up and we jumped on the opportunity. This whole trip was designed to surprise a youth pastor in Fairbanks, Alaska for faithfully serving for 20 years as a youth pastor. My girls couldn’t go due to how fast the trip and turn around times were, but it was a blessing to get to visit Alaska again so soon.

Here are some pics to recap the trip:


Denali and view from the air!

A beautiful Alaskan day in the valley.

On my way to Glennallen from Palmer to preach God‘s word!

One of the games we played to surprise the Youth Pastor was called “the price is exactly right.” He is sitting on one of the gifts the people blessed him with!

Another beautiful Alaska travel day!

I had the privilege of going to the Alaska State Fair with my sister-in-law, my niece and my two nephews!

I enjoyed laying the dining room floor flowing from the kitchen that was remodeled in July. I also got to install a sink and a dishwasher at another location. It was a busy but blessed trip!

Even with the flooring work, other jobs, preaching and surprising a ministry friend, We still managed to squeeze in a few rounds of Alaskan golf! What a blast and what great fellowship!

As always, thank you for continuing to pray for our ministry travels. God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 End Of The Year Update

An Audio Witness