The Person Others Can't Live Without

 

Photo Credit: Ammar Rizwan on Unsplash
The Person Others Can't Live Without

As I ponder all the goodness of God in my life, I'm reminded today that I'm so blessed because of the many people in my life who have the touch of God on them. These are people that I can't live without.

I want to be a person that others can't live without, and the reason why God blesses other people.

Think deeply about the following verse:
And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake. Genesis 30:27
Isn't this statement amazing!? Laban did not want Jacob to leave his presence because he had experienced the LORD'S blessings in his life because of Jacob! 

Jacob worked tirelessly for Laban's daughter. Laban abused the hard labour of Jacob. Jacob was tricked, and he ended up working extra time to get who he desired from Laban. Years later God would move Jacob from Laban's sight, but Laban didn't want Jacob to leave. WHY? Laban realized how much prosperity his property, possessions and person acquired because of the man Jacob was for God.

QUESTION - Are people eager to get rid of you, or are they seeking to do anything to hold on to you?
Here's the moral of the story that I'm trying to convey...NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, BE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT OTHERS CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT. 
SPOUSES...work tirelessly to be the type of spouse your spouse can't live without!
CHURCH MEMBER...work tirelessly to be the type of church member your Pastor can't live without!

PASTORAL STAFF...work tirelessly to be the type of Pastoral Staff your Pastor and Church Members can't live without!

FRIEND...work tirelessly to be the type of friend your friend can't live without!
EMPLOYEE...work tirelessly to be the type of employee your employer can't live without!

Blessed Beyond Measure,
Pastor Justyn Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise Alaska Trip

2022 End Of The Year Update

An Audio Witness