"ALL IN" for Him!

 


Let's be "ALL IN" for Him in 2018!

We are so excited to serve and worship the Lord again this year with you! I can't wait to see how the Lord works this year...who will He save? Who will we see baptized? Who will we see added to the church? What will God do through us for Gospel Missions? and the list goes on and on. I wonder what could be accomplished if I submit to being "All In" for him? I know I'm a vessel to be used for the Lord, but I wonder if He'll use me this year...does He want to use me??

Well, I believe the Lord wants to use us all. So let's first get right with Him, next decide to be "All In" for Him, and then say, Here am I LORD, send ME!!!

We have designed a very simple logo for this year's theme, but the invitation set in the design will be demanding, detailed, and, at times, difficult. Serving the Lord isn't always sunshine and roses, but it is rewarding, and, most of all, it is revering to the Lord, for HE IS WORTHY!

A true disciple of Christ is "All In" for the LORD. He possesses self denialcarrying his cross daily, and a stedfast dedication in following the Lord. Not everyone who names the name of Christ is a true follower of Him.

As Pastor, I'm simply inviting you to hone in on those three specific attributes of a true disciple of Christ.

Please consider the following three attributes again while asking them as a question to the testimony of your life:

I. Am I denying my self daily so I can follow Him the way He intends for me to follow Him?

II. Am I choosing to willingly and joyfully carry the cross of my life for Him as He so willing carried His cross for me?

III. Am I displaying a stedfast dedication to following the foot steps of the Master each and every day?

Now, let me ask you a couple questions: Are these three attributes of a true disciple present in your life? If not, how will you move forward from here to apply these in your life? REMEMBER, The Lord is worthy of lives wholly yielded to Him, and then purpose to dedicate your life to following His foot steps.

Don't be half in...that's unprofitable! Don't be all out...that's just foolish!

BE ALL IN for Him!

Thanks for reading!
Blessed Beyond Measure,
Pastor Justyn Smith • CrossroadsPeoria.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise Alaska Trip

2022 End Of The Year Update

An Audio Witness